Practice Areas at Joe Irby Law Firm
Attorney Serving Fargo, Moorhead, Cass County, Clay County & the Surrounding Areas
Joe Irby Law Firm is a full-service firm offering a variety of legal services to clients throughout the region. Our firm is committed to resolving disputes and finding favorable resolutions to even the toughest cases.
At Joe Irby Law Firm, we practice:
- Criminal defense: Have you been charged with a crime? Criminal convictions can be devastating. Mitigate or avoid these penalties by retaining our criminal defense lawyer.
- Family law: If you are navigating an emotional family matter – be it filing for divorce, negotiating a child custody dispute, or seeking a restraining order - Joe Irby Law Firm can help.
- Civil litigation: Our trial lawyer can represent you veraciously in the courtroom, persistently seeking a favorable resolution to your dispute.
- Business law: Whether you are forming a new business, negotiating a contract, or seeking a resolution to a business-related dispute, our business lawyer has the experience and skill to represent you effectively.
- Mediation: By avoiding litigation, you can save time, money, and a huge headache. Mediation is a great dispute resolution technique – and our team is comprised of Rule 114 Qualified Neutrals who can sit down with you and help you resolve your case.
We treat our clients with respect and offer representation founded on the principles of integrity and excellence. When you work with our attorney in Moorhead, you can rest assured that you have a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated advocate on your side.
Give us a call at (218) 325-5050 to learn more about our services and how our firm can help you.
I received a huge settlement in my case- Former Client
He is full of energy and pays great attention to detail.- Lee
Joe put the hammer down on their operation. Thanks again Joe!- Jared
What a great guy for a lawyer- Brendan
Great lawyer- Previous Client
We treat every client like a person; by pairing our extensive knowledge of the law with genuine care for our clients, our top priority is fighting for a solution that is in the client's best interest.